Since I started blogging …
- I have realized that since I think in superfluous adverbs and extensive gerunds, I am attempting to learn a new language.
- Depending on the number of readers, I fluctuate between feeling like the character played by Tom Hanks in Castaway who talks to a volleyball for lack of human companionship, or a speaker standing naked on a stage.
- I have learned that it takes me approximately 2.5 hours to condense the thousands of words running through my head into a single blog.
- I have thought of at least a million other things I would rather do than write(Like cutting my toenails or cleaning out the fridge).
- I have daily been challenged to examine my heart and motives.
- I have been constantly reminded that God uses the weak and foolish things of this world to confound the wise.
- I have become so very thankful that it in spite of my weaknesses, God is able to touch hearts and lives; for God’s abilities are always bigger than our limitations!
Have a blessed day!